Our laboratory services are available to all UNH students, employees and dependents of employees who are over the age of 18.
Need Lab Work?
- Our on-site laboratory offers many standard diagnostic tests which are either performed on-site or are forwarded to an accredited reference lab.
- A lab order request from a health care clinicianis required for all laboratory procedures.
- Tests may be ordered by a clinician in our facility, or by the patient's referring clinician.
Lab Orders from Outside Health Care Clinicians
All outside lab orders should include the following information:
- Patient's name and date of birth
- Specific test(s) ordered
- Diagnosis/reason for test
- Clinician's full name, mailing address, telephone number(s), fax number(s)
- Clinician's signature
The lab report will be faxed back to the ordering heatlh care clinician and they are responsible for contacting you with the results. In most cases, test results will be available within 24 hours, depending on the test (some tests may take longer).
UNH STUDENTS - Learn more about outside lab tests, CLICK HERE
Fax Lab Orders
- Laboratory order(s) can be faxed to 603-862-4259 or brought directly to our office.
- In order to have laboratory testing done, a student must first make an appointment.
- If the laboratory order has not been faxed, the student must bring the order to the appointment.
Our laboratory is certified by the federal government under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act (CLIA) of 1988 and is enrolled in a proficiency-testing program provided by the College of American Pathologists.