- An active process through which you become aware of, and make choices towards, a more balanced life
- A conscious, self-directed and evolving process of achieving your full potential
- A multi-dimensional and whole-self lifestyle
- Positive and self-affirming
Health Services views students and other members of the UNH community as whole and dynamic individuals. We are sensitive to how the components of our lives impact our health and well-being. We encourage personal responsibility for achieving and maintaining wellness. Our approach not only assists in the process of healing, but also provides information and care to maintain and enhance well-being according to individual needs and desires.
Health Services realizes the environments in which we live and work also impact well-being. This means our efforts to support wellness for the individual must include working to create a healthy community that supports the well-being of its members.
Our goal is to optimize wellness, now and for the future.
Explore the 8 Dimensions of the Wellness Wheel
Enhancing Wellness at UNH
- Services are Available at All UNH Students -