We provide a state-approved travel clinic that provides immunizations needed for academic, professional or personal travel.
Visiting the Health Services Travel Clinic
- The Travel Clinic is available during the academic year and is not available during the summer or semester breaks.
- We recommend that you schedule your travel clinic visit at least 4-6 weeks before your travel departure date.
- Appointments to the Travel Clinic may be made online or by calling (603) 862-2856.
Paying for Visits to the Travel Clinic
- If you paid your health fee, visits to the travel clinic are covered. Immunizations are chargeable, but are less expensive than most external providers. Check with your health insurance provider to determine if immunizations at our clinic are covered by your plan.
- If you have not paid the health fee, the visit and immunizations are chargeable. Check with your health insurance provider to determine if visits and immunizations at our clinic are covered by your plan.
Employees and Dependents Over 18
- All services are chargeable, but most are less expensive than most external providers. Check with your health insurance provider to determine if visits and immunizations at our Travel Clinic are covered by your plan.
Additional Travel Health/Immunization Information
- Immunizations We Provide
- HIV/AIDS and Testing Information at Health Services
- Dengue Fever
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Traveler's Health Information
- Preventing Infections During Travel
- Journeywoman, Travel Resources and tips for women
- Lonely Planet Health Information
- U.S. State Department, Travel Information
- About Us
- Medical Care
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP)
- Ill or Injured
- Mental Health
- STI Testing & Treatment
- Women's Health
- Complementary Health Services
- Incoming Student Information
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs
- Chronic Illness Support
- Eating Concerns
- Emotional Health
- Massage Therapy
- Sex and Gender
- Stress Management
- Yoga Classes
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Request an Educational Program
- SPIN Recipe of the Week (as seen in TNH)
- Wildcat Wellness Student Blogs on UNHTales
- Employee Clinic
- Health Withdrawals