Dial 9-1-1 for immediate response to life-threatening injuries or illnesses.
Health Services (603) 862-9355/TTY: 7-1-1 or 800-735-2964 (Relay NH)
Counseling Center (603) 862-2090/TTY: 7-1-1 or 800-735-2964 (Relay NH)
SHARPP (603) 862-3494/TTY: 7-1-1 or 800-735-2964 (Relay NH)
(Sexual Harassment and Rape Prevention Program)
Our pharmacy offers two types of Emergency Contraception (EC) at the lowest cost in the area ($25 and $30). Contact the pharmacy at (603) 862-1094. Learn more.
Getting Medical Care When We're Closed
Students who need medical services when Health Services is closed have the following options available to them:
- Medical Emergency - For a medical problem requiring immediate assistance, call 911 to get an ambulance.
- Minor Illness & Injuries - If medical treatment is not urgent but you are not sure treatment can wait until Health Services is open, call Health Services at (603) 862-WELL (9355) and press 2. You will be automatically connected with a medical call center, where staff will conduct a phone assessment and make suggestions for additional care options, including a visit to an urgent care center or hospital, if appropriate.
Urgent Care Centers and Hospitals Near UNH
Urgent Care Centers
- Walk-In Urgent Care in Lee (approximately 7 miles from Durham)
- Wentworth-Douglass Express Care in Dover (approximately 8 miles from Durham)
- Convenient MD in Dover (approximately 8 miles from Durham)
- Seacoast RediCare in Somersworth (approximately 10 miles from Durham)
- Access Walk-In Injury Clinic in Exeter (approximately 13 miles from Durham)
- Barrington Walk-In Care (approximately 7 miles from Durham)
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital in Dover (approximately 8 miles from Durham)
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital in Portsmouth (approximately 12 miles from Durham)
- Frisbee Memorial Hospital in Rochester (approximately 16 miles from Durham)
- Exeter Hospital in Exeter (approximately 13 miles from Durham)
- New Hampshire Hospital State Listing