The Health Services Resource library is available to the UNH community. The collection contains a variety of health and wellness books and multimedia materials.
The library is located on the second floor of Health Services. The hours are Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (during the academic year).
Need self-care tips or want to know how to take care of yourself after an appointment? Our Self-Care Guide can help.
Sign-up to recieve this monthly online health and wellness magazine. A parent's edition is also available.
Learn more about what we are doing at UNH to enhace the health of our community.
There are so many great resources on campus for students, faculty, staff and parents.
- About Us
- Medical Services
- Education/Counseling Services
- Incoming Student Information
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2014/2015
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2013/2014
- Who Can Use Health Services and Fees
- Concern for a Friend
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Complementary Health Services
- Massage Therapy
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Employee Clinic
- Resource Library
- Health Withdrawals