Eating Concerns Mentors (ECMs) provide individual support and education to UNH students who are struggling with eating concerns. It is also for UNH students who are concerned about a friend or family member with this issue.
THIS PROGRAM WILL BE AVAILABLE IN SPRING 2015. If you would like to talk with someone about recovery, please contact Melissa Garvey at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (603) 862-3823.
Recovery Mentors is a peer-to-peer support program which connects trained students who are committed in their recovery and interested in providing support, information and appropriate referrals to UNH students who maybe struggling with alcohol, tobacco and other drug issues and/or concerns.
- About Us
- Incoming Student Information
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2014/2015
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2013/2014
- Who Can Use Health Services and Fees
- Medical Services
- Education/Counseling Services
- Concern for a Friend
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Complementary Health Services
- Massage Therapy
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Employee Clinic
- Resource Library
- Health Withdrawals