UNH Peeps Show
UNH Peeps Show
It's A Great Day To Be A Wildcat!
The Peeps have returned for UNH's most groundbreaking art exhibit of the year - The Peeps Show!
We want to know....HOW DO YOU STAY HEALTHY AT UNH?
WHY A PEEPS SHOW
We bring the Peeps Show to the UNH Community in an effort to encourage creativity and self-awareness about the variety of ways you can be healthy and well at UNH. Health is much more than eating well and exercising, and each year the dioramas created for the Peeps Show illustrate that very point. For more about health and wellness, we invite you to spin our Wellness Wheel.
THIS YEAR'S THEME & GOLDEN RULES
- Your diorama must illustrate how do you stay healthy at UNH?
- The diorama must include something that identifies that the Peeps ARE AT UNH
- All characters in your diorama must be played by Peeps, those marshmallow chicks and rabbits that start popping up this time of year
- Anyone in the UNH Communities of Durham, Manchester or Concord may enter the contest
- Dioramas may be submitted in the individual or group (one or more people create the diorama) category
- 1st place - $125 Amazon.com gift certificate
- 2nd place - $75 Amazon.com gift certificate
- 3rd place - $55 gift certificate for a Massage at Health Services
- 1st place - Yummy pizza party for your group (yes, we advocate that all foods fit into your lifestyle, even pizza)
- 2nd place - Private yoga class with one of UNH's bendy instructors
A limited supply of FREE materials and Peeps will be available in Health Services, room 249 (second floor) starting Monday, March 3rd.
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY BY THURSDAY, APRIL 10TH AT 12 MIDNIGHT
All entries must be submitted on the Health Services Facebook page and include the following:
- Take a QUALITY photo of your diorama
- Write a CATCHY title
- Write a BRIEF description of how your diorama depicts the theme "How you stay healthy at UNH"
- Complete the additional QUESTIONS on the entry form in their entirety
- DELIVER your diorama to Health Services (room 249) by Friday, April 11th at 12 noon to be included in the Live Peeps Show. The diorama MUST BE ON DISPLAY at the show in order for it to be fully entered into the contest. If it is not delivered by the deadline, the entry will be removed from the Facebook voting site and be considered invalid. If you have a special set-up for your diorama and wish to assemble it at the show, please contact Dawn Zitney at email@example.com to make special arrangements.
- After the Live Peeps Show, all dioramas must be picked up from Health Services by Thursday, April 17th at 3:30 p.m. or they become property of Health Services and will be recycled
Submissions may be uploaded to the Facebook page starting on March 17th
LIVE PEEPS SHOW AT HEALTH SERVICES
- Monday, April 14th from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 15th from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Health Services Conference Rooms (2nd floor)
- Voting will occur on Facebook as soon as you submit your entry (starting March 17th) and at the Live Peeps Show on April 14th and 15th
- Advocate for yourself! Encourage all your friends and family members to vote for your creation. You and your supporters can vote daily on the Facebook page and at the Live Peeps Show.
WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON APRIL 17TH
Winners will be announced on the Health Services Facebook page on April 17th and be honored with official bragging rights
Peepstory of the UNH Peeps Show
2013 Winners - Individual Category
1st Place: Kristin Onos, graduate student -- “Peeps on Mendums Pond”
2nd place: Kristin Blackwell, staff, chemistry department --, “Little Blue Peep’s Sustainable Farm”
3rd place: Judith Quist, staff, Dimond Library -- “Wellness Avengers”
2013 Winners - Group Category
1st place: SHARPP -- “Welcome to the Wellness Wheel”
2nd place: Occupational therapy 610 students Celena Zucco, Risa LePera, Abbey Crowther, Hieu Nguyen -- “Pumped Up Peeps”
4th Annual Peeps Show - 2013
3rd Annual Peeps Show - 2012
2nd Annual Peeps Show - 2011
1st Annual Peeps Show - 2010
Educate Yourself About Peeps
- Washington Post Peeps Gallery - UNH's Peeps Show will be this BIG...one day
- How to Make Peepshi = Peep Sushi
- Cooking with Peeps
- History of the Peeps
- Test your Peeps IQ
If you have any questions, please contact the Peeps Show Curator, firstname.lastname@example.org or at (603) 862-4484.
- About Us
- Flu Vaccine
- Medical Services
- Complementary Health
- Incoming Students
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP)
- Fees and Eligibility
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Concern for a Friend
- Get Involved
- International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Campus Resources
- Employee Clinic
- Resource Library
- Health Withdrawals