6th Annual UNH Peeps Show
6th Annual UNH Peeps Show
I Believe in Peeping Healthy at UNH
We bring the Peeps Show to the UNH Community in an effort to encourage creativity and self-awareness about the variety of ways you can be healthy and well at UNH. Health is much more than eating well and exercising, and each year the dioramas created for the UNH Peeps Show illustrate that very point.
THEME AND GOLDEN RULES
- Your diorama must illustrate how you stay healthy at UNH
- The diorama should incorporate at least one aspect of the 8 dimensional Wellness Wheel.
The Wellness Wheel is a good tool to use to access one's current health and see where there is balance and identify the areas in one's life that may need a little bit of extra attention. When all aspects of the wellness wheel are being taken care of, one feels a sense of contentment and experiences health and wellness.
- Emotional Wellness
- Environmental Wellness
- Financial Wellness
- Intellectual Wellness
- Occupational Wellness
- Physical Wellness
- Social Wellness
- Spiritual Wellness
- The diorama must include something that identifies that the Peeps ARE AT UNH
- All characters in your diorama must be played by Peeps, those marshmallow chicks and rabbits that start popping up this time of year
- Anyone in the UNH communities of Durham, Manchester or Concord may enter the contest
- Dioramas may be submitted in the individual or group (one or more people create the diorama) category
ENTER BY THURSDAY, APRIL 9TH AT 11:59 P.M.
- SUBMIT YOUR DIORAMA ONLINE (starting in April)
- Take a quality photo of your diorama
- Write a catchy title
- Write a brief description of how your diorama depicts the theme "I Believe in Peeping Healthy at UNH"
- Complete the additional questions on the entry form in their entirety
- Tweet and/or Instagram you photo using the hashtag #UNHPeeps and tagging Health Services @UNHHealth
- DELIVER YOUR DIORAMA TO THE MUB
- Wednesday, April 13, 6 p.m. - 11:30 p.m., MUB 236
- Thursday, April 14, 7 a.m. - 9 a.m., Strafford Room, MUB
- To be fully entered into the contest your diorama MUST BE ON DISPLAY at the live show. If it is not delivered by the deadline, the entry will be removed from the Facebook voting site and be considered invalid.
- If you have a certain set-up for your diorama and wish to assemble it at the show, please contact Dawn Zitney at email@example.com to make special arrangements.
- PICK-UP YOUR DIORAMA
- All dioramas must be picked-up from the Live Peeps Show on April 14th in the Strafford Room, MUB by 5:00 p.m. Dioramas that aren't picked-up will be gently recycled. We apologize for not being able to save dioramas for later pick-up.
View and Vote for Your Favorite UNH Peeps
Stop by the Live Peeps Show to view all the entries and enter to win prizes.
Advocate for yourself! Encourage all your friends and family members to vote for your creation. You and your supporters can vote daily on the Facebook page and at the Live Peeps Show.
- Health Services Facebook as soon as you submit your entry (starting March 17th)
- Live Peeps Show on April 14th from 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Strafford Room, MUB
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY, APRIL 20TH
Winners will be announced on the Health Services Facebook page and be honored with official bragging rights, not to mention amazing prizes.
Peepstory of the UNH Peeps Show
1st Place Individual Category, 2014: Abby Koczera, class of 2016 -- “Peeps at the Pool”
2nd Place Individual Category, 2014: Jillian Sullivan, class of 2016 -- “M.V.Peep”
3rd Place Individual Category, 2014: Sarah Reega, class of 2016 -- “Four Seasons of Health”
1st Place Group Category, 2014: Occupational Therapy 610 students Alexandra Roscoe, Casey Blakely, Emily Bourque, Samantha Vaughn and Maggie McMurdy -- “Peep into Stress Relief at UNH”
2nd Place Group Catgory, 2014: Northeast Passage -- “Living Beyond Disability”
1st Place Individual Category, 2013: Kristin Onos, graduate student -- “Peeps on Mendums Pond”
2nd Place Individual Category, 2013: Kristin Blackwell, staff, chemistry department --, “Little Blue Peep’s Sustainable Farm”
3rd Place Individual Category, 2013: Judith Quist, staff, Dimond Library -- “Wellness Avengers”
1st Place Group Category, 2013: SHARPP -- “Welcome to the Wellness Wheel”
2nd Place Group Catgory, 2013: Occupational Therapy 610 students Celena Zucco, Risa LePera, Abbey Crowther, Hieu Nguyen -- “Pumped Up Peeps”
5th Annual Peeps Show - 2014
- Image Gallery
- Campus Journal Article
4th Annual Peeps Show - 2013
3rd Annual Peeps Show - 2012
2nd Annual Peeps Show - 2011
1st Annual Peeps Show - 2010
Educate Yourself About Peeps
- Washington Post Peeps Gallery - UNH's Peeps Show will be this BIG...one day
- How to Make Peepshi = Peep Sushi
- Cooking with Peeps
- History of the Peeps
- Test your Peeps IQ
If you have any questions, please contact the Peeps Show Curator, firstname.lastname@example.org or at (603) 862-4484.
- About Us
- Medical Care
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP)
- Ill or Injured
- Mental Health
- STI Testing & Treatment
- Women's Health
- Complementary Health Services
- Incoming Student Information
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs
- Chronic Illness Support
- Eating Concerns
- Emotional Health
- Massage Therapy
- Sex and Gender
- Stress Management
- Yoga Classes
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Request an Educational Program
- SPIN Recipe of the Week (as seen in TNH)
- Wildcat Wellness Student Blogs on UNHTales
- Employee Clinic
- Health Withdrawals