Make Appointments Online
Available 24/7 to current UNH students (undergraduate and graduate), who are enrolled in courses for the current semester
When You Should CALL Health Services for an Appointment
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, we believe you require prompt medical care and should call (603) 862-2856 for an appointment instead of using our online appointing system:
- Fever over 102 degrees
- Severe pain of any kind
- Chest pain (call 911 if accompanied by significant trouble breathing)
- Difficulty breathing (call 911 if severe)
- Bleeding, other than menstrual
- Nausea and/or vomiting associated with your menstrual cycle
- Back or side pain associated with your menstrual cycle
- Vaginal symptoms with pain
- Severe depression or anxiety
Due to the sensitivity of the following concerns, you must call (603) 862-2856 to make an appointment:
- Pregnancy testing
- Medical care related to a sexual assault
If you have a medical emergency, please call 911.
When You Can Make an Appointment Online
You may make an appointment online for the following health and wellness concerns:
- Cold, flu, sore throat, respiratory symptoms
- Pain (not severe)
- Injury (acute and chronic)
- Stomach/gastrointestinal symptoms (not actually vomiting/nausea)
- Urinary symptoms
- Skin conditions/rashes
- Physical exam
- STI screening and testing
- Women’s health
- Annual women’s health visit (please do not schedule an annual PAP if you are on your menstrual cycle)
- Abnormal PAP (if tested outside Health Services, please bring records of your last PAP and treatment plan to your appointment)
- Contraception (if you are inquiring or have concerns about an IUD, please call for an appointment)
- Vaginal symptoms with no pain
- Urinary and vaginal symptoms
- Urinary with no vaginal symptoms
- Menstrual cycle concerns
- Breast concerns
- Pelvic pain
- Pain during intercourse
- Immunizations (routine and travel)
- Complementary health (massage therapy, biofeedback and light therapy)
- Wellness education/counseling
Knowing If You Need a Medical Appointment
In some cases you may be able to get well by using our self-care information located in our Resource Library. We provide information about taking care of yourself for a variety of symptoms and concerns.
If after reviewing the information and you are certain you need an appointment, you are welcome to make an appointment online or by calling (603) 862-2856 to speak with a Nurse.
Cancelling Your Appointment
You are responsible for keeping appointments that you schedule at Health Services. If you cannot keep an appointment, please call and cancel your appointment at least one hour prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Online (Students can use the online scheduling system to cancel appointments with at least 2 hours advance notice)
- Call the Cancellation Line at (603) 862-1216 (leave a message)
- Cancel Massages at (603) 862-3823
If you have a 45 minute appointment you must cancel by 4:00 p.m. the day before. Failure to cancel an appointment will result in you being charged $25 for your missed appointment. If you have a massage therapy appointment, you must cancel at least 24-hours before your appointment or you will be billed for your massage.
Coming to Health Services for Your Appointment
You may log into our online appointment system 24/7 to check the day and time of your appointment or to reschedule. You can also sign-up to get text message reminders.
If you make a medical appointment, please make sure you arrive at Health Services and check-in at least 15 minutes before the time of your appointment. Please allow at least one hour for your appointment.