Virtual Quit Kit
Free Quit Kits - Available at Health Services!
Quit Kits are free and available to anyone in the UNH community.
Educational Information about Kicking Your Tobacco Habit
- The "Why" I Smoke Test
- Tips on How to Quit
- Success in Cessation Starts with Making a Solid Decision
- Knowledge, Motivation and Coping Skill to Become Tobacco Free
- Nicotine Replacement Therapies (NRTs)
- Medical Acupuncture
- Guided Meditation*
- Yoga Classes
- Light Therapy for Coping with Winter Blues*
- Massage Therapy* (prices start at $40)
*Available for UNH students and UNH/USNH employees and dependents over 18.
Healthy UNH has compiled a list of tobacco cessation services for UNH Employees.
Online Tools to Help You Quit
- Calculator: How many cigarettes is that?
- Create a Quit Plan
- NH Tobacco Helpline or (800) QUIT-NOW
- How 2 Quit
- Nicotine Anonymous
- Quit Smoking Today
- Guide to Quitting Smoking
- Help for cravings and tough situations
- Helping a smoker quit- Do and Don’ts
- Joe Chemo
- National Cancer Institute Live Chat