Education/Counseling Available at Health Services
Individual Support Through Education/Counseling Sessions
- Individual sessions with our ATOD Educator/Counselor
- All visits are confidential
- This service is available to all UNH students and is offered at no cost for full-time students who have paid their tuition/fees.
- Make an appointment by calling (603) 862-3823 or online
Our Educator/Counselor can assist you with...
- Creating an approach to quitting that works for you
- Learning about nicotine replacement therapies, hypnosis and medical acupuncture
- Identify and design a plan to help you cope with triggers and withdrawal symptoms
- Select an appropriate quit date
- Provide follow-up support
- Provide referrals to other resources
If you are interested in a tobacco cessation support group, please call (603) 862-3823 or email us at email@example.com.
Complementary Medical Health Services
Stress Management Services
- Individual education/counseling sessions
- Massage therapy
- Yoga classes
- Light therapy for winter blues