Student Employment Positions
Wellness Assistants assist our staff with creating and implementing health and wellness programs and educational materials.
8-10 hours a week during academic year. Schedules are flexible. Academics always come first.
Staring hourly rate is $8.50
Assist staff with creating and implementing health and wellness programs and educational materials for the university community.
- Provide administrative support to staff of 10
- Design health education poster, flyers, display boards and PowerPoint presentations
- Represent Health Services at educational tables and programs around campus
- Collaborate with staff to create written content for Health Services web site and educational materials
- Assist staff with organizing, creating, and on occasion, presenting educational programs to students
- Conduct research using Dimond Library online databases
- Manage Health Services Resource Library
- Make deliveries around campus
- Photocopying, filing and other duties, as assigned
Successful candidates should:
- Be eligible for the Federal Work/Study Program
- Be reliable and able to work at least 8-10 hours per week (during the academic year)
- Have an interest in health and wellness issues (nutrition, sexual health, wellness, alcohol, tobacco, other drugs)
- Have experience working with Microsoft Office applications (including Excel, Word, Publisher and Access)
- Be skilled in conducting research
- Pay close attention to detail and organization
- Be professional and able to maintain confidentiality
ALL POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED AT THIS TIME.