What is environmental wellness?
Environmental wellness is being aware of the interactions between the environment, community and ourselves.
What are signs of environmental wellness?
- Becoming aware of the limits of the earth's natural resources
- Conserving energy (i.e. shutting off unused lights)
- Recycling paper, cans, and glass as much as possible
- Enjoying and appreciating time outside in natural settings
- Not polluting the air, water or earth if you can avoid doing so
- Creating home and work environments that are supportive and nurturing
Sustainability from farm to fork promotes eating and living well.
The University of New Hampshire (UNH) is nationally recognized as a Sustainable Learning Community.
The mission of the Center is to help people understand that our health, and that of our children, depends on the health of the environment.
CHE's primary mission is to strengthen the science dialogue on environmental factors impacting human health and to facilitate collaborative efforts to address environmental health concerns.
- About Us
- Medical Services
- Complementary Health
- Incoming Students
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP)
- Fees and Eligibility
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Concern for a Friend
- Get Involved
- International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Campus Resources
- Employee Clinic
- Resource Library
- Health Withdrawals