Welcome to UNH!
Health Services provides quality medical care and wellness education/counseling for all UNH students. It is our obligation and our pleasure to help students, like you, be well at UNH.
For incoming students, UNH requires the following:
- Proof of health insurance or enrollment into the Student Health Benefit Plan.
- Your most recent physical, within a year (not required for graduate students)
- Your immunization record with proof of MMR vaccination.
- We also recommend meningoccal vaccination, Hepatitis B, and Human Papillomavirus (HPV).
- If you are under 18, you will need your legal guardian to provide their consent to treat you at Health Services
Download the following health forms and have your health care provider complete them.
- Physical Form (not required for graduate students)
- Immunization Form
- TB questionnaire
- Consent to Treat Minors (for students under 18 only)
Later (between June 1-August 15)
We’re a paperless system. Our system will be ready to accept your information starting on June 1. If you have problems with your UNH username and password, please call 603-862-2424.
- Upload your completed forms
- Complete your online health history
- Take the online TB screening
- Enroll or waive the Student Health Benefit Plan (available mid-June