What is occupational wellness?
Occupational wellness is seeking for and having a career that is interesting, enjoyable, meaningful and contributes to the larger society. (Remember, your "occupation" right now is to be a student.)
What are signs of occupational wellness?
- Finding what motivates you
- Finding an occupation of interest
- Learning how to balance leisure with work
- Understanding your work and learning style
- Communicating and collaborating with others
- Being able to work independently and with others
How to improve occupational wellness?
- Don't settle, keep motivated to get what you want.
- Increase your skills to increase your odds at a promotion.
- Find the benefits/positives in your job right now.
- Get to know your co-workers, be friendly.
- Avoid overworking yourself.
- Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy.
Job Seeking Tools for Graduates
- About Us
- Medical Care
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP)
- Ill or Injured
- Mental Health
- STI Testing & Treatment
- Women's Health
- Complementary Health Services
- Incoming Student Information
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs
- Chronic Illness Support
- Eating Concerns
- Emotional Health
- Massage Therapy
- Sex and Gender
- Stress Management
- Yoga Classes
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Request an Educational Program
- SPIN Recipe of the Week (as seen in TNH)
- Wildcat Wellness Student Blogs on UNHTales
- Employee Clinic
- Health Withdrawals