The Employee Clinic is available to current UNH/USNH employees and his/her dependent(s) over the age of 18.
- Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Services (clinical appointments, laboratory, radiology and pharmacy) are available for employees after Employee Clinic hours, when Health Services is open. You can make an appointment by calling (603) 862-4584 or online.
- UNH Durham campus at the Health Services Center (4 Pettee Brook Lane), across Main Street from Holloway Commons.
Appointments - 3 Easy Ways
Medical care is available for the following:
- Acute health problems
- Workplace Injuries
- Additional services
Currently, Health Services does not participate with any pharmacy plans, however, many low cost generic prescriptions are available for $5. You can use your flexible spending account (FSA) to cover these co-pays. The Health Services Pharmacy also has a number of non-prescription medications at reduced cost compared to local retailers.
The Health Services Laboratory provides most standard diagnostic lab tests. Results can be faxed back to the ordering health care provider's office.
The Health Services Radiology Department performs many standard diagnostic x-rays. Results can be faxed back to the ordering health care provider's office.
- About Us
- Medical Services
- Complementary Health
- Incoming Students
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP)
- Fees and Eligibility
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Concern for a Friend
- Get Involved
- International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Campus Resources
- Employee Clinic
- Resource Library
- Health Withdrawals