- Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- UNH Durham campus at the Health Services Center (4 Pettee Brook Lane), across Main Street from Holloway Commons.
Appointments - 3 Easy Ways
Medical care is available for the following:
- Acute health problems
- Workplace Injuries
- Additional services
Currently, Health Services does not participate with any pharmacy plans, however, many low cost generic prescriptions are available for $5. You can use your flexible spending account (FSA) to cover these co-pays. The Health Services Pharmacy also has a number of non-prescription medications at reduced cost compared to local retailers.
The Health Services Laboratory provides most standard diagnostic lab tests. Results can be faxed back to the ordering health care provider's office.
The Health Services Radiology Department performs many standard diagnostic x-rays. Results can be faxed back to the ordering health care provider's office.
- About Us
- Medical Services
- Education/Counseling Services
- Incoming Student Information
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2014/2015
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2013/2014
- Who Can Use Health Services and Fees
- Concern for a Friend
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Complementary Health Services
- Massage Therapy
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Employee Clinic
- Resource Library
- Health Withdrawals