“I have been doing site visits for over 25 years and UNH Health Services is truly one of the best organizations I have surveyed. How lucky the University and community is to have these services available to them!”- Dr. Thomas E. Lipps, Occupational Medicine Director at the Bronson Battle Creek Health System in Battle Creek, Michigan, who visited UNH for AAAHC in February 2013 to assess Health Services' programs and services.
AAAHC accreditation is specifically for organizations providing medical or diagnostic services in settings where overnight stays are not required, including college health centers, group medical and dental practices and community health centers. In 2013, Health Services was awarded national accreditation for the fifth consecutive time by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). Status as an accredited organization means UNH Health Services has met nationally recognized standards for the provision of quality health care, set by the AAAHC.
Health Services will undergo the accreditation process again in 2016.
For more information about Health Services accreditation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- About Us
- Medical Services
- Education/Counseling Services
- Incoming Student Information
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2014/2015
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2013/2014
- Who Can Use Health Services and Fees
- Concern for a Friend
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Complementary Health Services
- Massage Therapy
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Employee Clinic
- Resource Library
- Health Withdrawals