prep time: 3 minutes
- 1 ripe banana
- some honey or maple syrup
- some butterscotch, chocolate or white chocolate chips, peanut
butter chips, coconut, granola
- Peel ripe banana.
- Fill shallow dish with either maple syrup or honey.
- Roll banana in syrup or honey.
- Dip in any toppings described above or anything else that you
can think of.
Wrap banana in wax paper loosely and put in freezer until banana is frozen.
Experiment with other fruits; pineapple, apple (may not freeze as well as banana).