Scallops, Broccoli & Mushrooms Dinner
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb. scallops
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 TBS. olive oil
- 1 pkg. (~10 oz.) frozen, chopped broccoli
- 1 can chicken broth (or 11.2 cups water with bouillon)
- 2 TBS. soy sauce
- Cut scallops in half.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet on low heat. Add mushrooms and
cook over medium heat until tender (5 minutes).
- Stir in scallops and broccoli. Cook, stirring frequently, until
scallops are white (3-4 minutes).
- In a bowl, combine chicken broth and cornstarch; mix until
smooth. Add soy sauce to chicken broth mixture.
- Stir chicken broth mixture into scallops and broccoli.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer 1
- Serve over rice or pasta.
- Use chicken, shrimp or beef instead of scallops.
- Use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth.