Five Minute Quesadillas
prep time: 2 minutes
cook time: 5 minutes
- 4 small corn tortillas
- 1 can (~15 oz) black beans
(drained, rinsed and mashed with a fork)
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated
- Spread mashed beans on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle cheese over beans.
- Add anything else interesting: salsa, leftover veggies, etc.
- Fold each tortilla in half. Cook in ungreased skillet on medium
heat until cheese melts.
Use instant refried beans. They keep on your shelf nicely; just reconstitute with boiling water when needed.
Add salsa, sour cream (low fat), tomatoes, lettuce, mushrooms, onions.
Flip quesadilla on both sides when cooking.