prep time: 3 minutes
cook time: 10-15 minutes
1/2 cup mixed, chopped veggies (onions, mushrooms, spinach
are great, but anything will do!)
- 2 eggs
- some cheese, grated or chopped into tiny chunks
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Cook chopped veggies for 5-10 minutes in 2 tsp. olive oil.
Keep stirring veggies until they are slightly soft and a bit
- Break the eggs into a small bowl and beat with a fork until the
whites and yolks are mixed together.
- Toss the eggs into the pan with the veggies. Add some
cheese, if desired.
- Cook on medium heat, turning over mixture with a large
spoon as the egg starts to solidify.
The idea is to mix the solid
eggs and liquid parts so everything cooks evenly, and does
- When egg is cooked through, your veggie scramble is done.
- Serve on an English muffin, toast or bagel if desired.