Women's Expo at UNH
Women's Expo at UNH
Not Your Average Arts and Crafts
Take a break from your busy day and stop by the Expo to get artsy and have fun with our fabulous expressive arts activities.
- Vision board and goal setting with UNH Alumni Relations - NEW THIS YEAR!
- Fierce and Fabulous compliment booth - NEW THIS YEAR!
- Aromatherapy eye pillow making - NEW THIS YEAR!
- Friendship Jewelry Making - NEW THIS YEAR!
- Cookie decorating AND eating
- Fierce and Fabulous paper quilt square decorating
- Suncatcher painting
- Personal affirmation writing
- T-shirt decorating for the SHARPP Clothesline Project
- Origami crane folding
- AND MORE AS WE GET INSPIRED!
Complimentary Services and Products
- Chair massages
- Paws and Relax with Hamilton, the Health Services pet therapy dog - NEW THIS YEAR!
- SHARPP's Famous Consent Lemonade
- Our Bodies Ourselves book for selected lucky winners
- Raffle baskets with fabulous prizes - NEW THIS YEAR!
Visual Displays and Live Entertainment
- "Just Because" UNH Poetry Project brought to you by Health Services - NEW THIS YEAR!
- Clothesline Project brought to you by SHARPP
- Ally Gallery brought to you by UNH Residential Life - NEW THIS YEAR!
- NH Notables, UNH's original all-female a cappella group - NEW THIS YEAR - PERFORMANCE AT 12:45 P.M.
We have invited over 50 UNH and New Hampshire organizations and buisnesses; as we confirm participants we will update the website - check back often!
CONFIRMED - UNH ORGANIZATIONS
- Alumni Relations
- Amnesty International UNH
- Campus Recreation
- Executive Develpoment Programs (Paul College)
- Health Services
- Being Fierce and Fabulous Women's Empowerment Group
- CashCourse - Financial Management Program
- ECM - Eating Concerns Mentors
- SAFE - Substance Awareness through Functional Education Peer Education
- SPIN - Students Promoting Information about Nutrition Peer Education
- Women's Health Department
- Leadership Center - Memorial Union Building (MUB)
- Office of Multicultural Student Affairs (OMSA)
- SHARPP - Sexual Harassement and Rape Prevention Program
- Student Nutrition Association
- The UNH Career Center
- The Waysmeet Center
- UNH Counseling Center
- UNH Her Campus
- UNH Police
- UNH President's Commissions and Inclusive Excellence (Women, GLBT and People of Color Commissions)
- UNH Vox
- Women's Studies Program
CONFIRMED - NEW HAMPSHIRE BUSINESSES AND NON-PROFITS
- Athena's Home Novelties
- Damsel in Defense
- Joan G. Lovering Heatlh Center
- NARAL Pro-Choice New Hampshire
- Planned Parenthood of New England
Join the Conversation #FABUNH
Photos from the 2013 Expo
The Expo is co-sponsored by UNH Health Services and SHARPP (Sexual Harassement and Rape Prevention Program). If you have questions about Being Fierce and Fabulous programming, please contact Dawn Zitney at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 862-4484.
- About Us
- Medical Care
- UNH Self-Care Guides
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP)
- Ill or Injured
- Mental Health
- STI Testing & Treatment
- Women's Health
- Complementary Health Services
- Incoming Student Information
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs
- Chronic Illness Support
- Eating Concerns
- Emotional Health
- Massage Therapy
- Sex and Gender
- Stress Management
- Yoga Classes
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Request an Educational Program
- SPIN Recipe of the Week (as seen in TNH)
- Wildcat Wellness Student Blogs on UNHTales
- Employee Clinic
- Health Withdrawals