Employee Health News
Redeem Your AOP Coupon
We hope you enjoyed the AOP conference! Remember to redeem your coupon for FREE calamine lotion and another non-prescription item of your choice at our Pharmacy by August 26th.
RWe can assist with tick removal and questions you may have about Lyme Disease. Call (603) 862-HLTH (4584) or make an appointment online. This service is available to all employees and dependents who are over the age of 18. Learn More >>
Meet the Employee Clinic Provider
We are pleased to announce that Lori Trauntvein, APRN, will be the health professional providing continuity of care for employees and dependents. Lori has been part of a rotating medical staff who have been providing services to patients in the clinic since 2012.
Lori is a Durham resident who joined Health Services in 2012. She is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner who holds a Master of Science degree in Nursing from the University of Utah.
Additionally, Medical Assistant Kathy Spiers, who has been at UNH Health Services since 2006, will be providing support in the clinic.
- About Us
- Medical Services
- Education/Counseling Services
- Incoming Student Information
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2014/2015
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2013/2014
- Who Can Use Health Services and Fees
- Concern for a Friend
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Complementary Health Services
- Massage Therapy
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Employee Clinic
- Resource Library
- Health Withdrawals