The Employee Clinic, with dedicated waiting and treatment areas, is available to all current UNH/USNH employees and their dependents (18+ years old). Our experienced staff of board certified physicians and licensed clinicians can see you for a variety of health concerns, illness or injury – and not just those that might happen at work.
If you’re not feeling well, contact us. We can help.
For the convenience of faculty and staff, our Employee Clinic is staffed weekdays during the academic year. During the summer and other breaks, employees can continue to access medical care, massage and more from Health Services.
- Academic Year: Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- If the Employee Clinic is unavailable, you still may be seen in Health Services when we are open.
- We are closed when the University curtails operations.
Flu vaccines are available at the Employee Clinic. There is no out-of-pocket cost to USNH employees or their dependents (age 18 and older) that are Harvard Pilgrim subscribers through USNH who present a valid HPHC card at the clinic. The claim for the cost of the vaccination ($25) will be submitted directly to Harvard Pilgrim.
For employees not insured through the USNH Harvard-Pilgrim employee plan, Health Services can submit a claim to your insurance company; please bring your insurance id card to your visit. You should check with your insurance company prior to your visit to ensure that they will cover the cost if you receive your vaccination at Health Services. If you do not have insurance, the cost is $25 and is due at time of service. We accept cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
Please make sure you arrive at Health Services and check-in at least 15 minutes before the time of your medical appointment. Please allow at least one hour for your appointment.
- (603) 862-HLTH (4584)
- (603) 862-3823 (massage therapy, light therapy and biofeedback)
- (603) 862-0807 (TTY line for the hearing impared)
If you would like to make a clinical appointment or talk with a nurse after clinic hours, please call (603) 862-HLTH (4584) and leave a message. A clinical staff member will return your call in a timely manner.
- Log into our online appointment system to check the day and time of your appointment or to reschedule. You can also sign up to get text message reminders.
- Online scheduling is not available for our laboratory and radiology departments.
- Appointments can be made in person at Health Services, located at 4 Pettee Brook Lane (across Main Street from Holloway Commons).
Medical care is available for the following:
- Acute health problems
- Workplace injuries
- Routine and travel immunizations
- Allergy injections and medication storage
- Department of Transportation and SCUBA physicals
- Light therapy for Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Biofeedback for stress management
Currently, Health Services does not participate with pharmacy plans; however, many generic prescriptions are available for $5.00. You may use your flexible spending account (FSA) to cover these co-pays. The pharmacy also has a number of non-prescription medications offered at a lower price than local retailers.
The laboratory provides most standard diagnostic lab tests. Results can be faxed to the ordering health care provider's office.
Radiology performs many standard diagnostic x-rays. Results can be faxed to the ordering health care provider's office.
Knowing If You Need a Medical Appointment
If you are unsure if you need an appointment, you are welcome to call the Employee Clinic to speak with a nurse.