Be Notified About Recruitment
Intersted in Getting Involved?
If you would like to be notified with recruitment has opened for our Eating Concerns Mentors (ECM), Students Promoting Information About Nutrition (SPIN) Substance Awareness through Functional Education) programs, please complete the form below. We will email you in the fall with information about the recruitment and application process.
Students from ANY major who have an interest in health are strongly encouraged to apply. These programs are a great way to enhance many professional skills, including program development, writing and public speaking.
- About Us
- Medical Services
- Education/Counseling Services
- Incoming Student Information
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2014/2015
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2013/2014
- Who Can Use Health Services and Fees
- Concern for a Friend
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Complementary Health Services
- Massage Therapy
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Employee Clinic
- Resource Library
- Health Withdrawals