Appointments can be made by phone when Health Services is open.
- (603) 862-HLTH (4584)
- (603) 862-3823 (massage therapy, light therapy and biofeedback)
- (603) 862-0807 (TTY line for the hearing impared)
If you would like to make a clinical appointment or talk with a nurse after clinic hours, please call the Employee Clinic, 862-HLTH (4584) and leave a message. A clinical staff member will return your call in a timely manner.
Appointments can be made in-person when Health Services is open.
You may log into our online appointment system 24/7 to check the day and time of your appointment or to reschedule. You can also sign-up to get text message reminders.
Online appointing is not available for our laboratory and radiology departments.
If you make a medical appointment, please make sure you arrive at Health Services and check-in at least 15 minutes before the time of your appointment. Please allow at least one hour for your appointment.
Knowing If You Need a Medical Appointment
In some cases you may be able to get well by using our self-care information located in our Resource Library. We provide information about taking care of yourself for a variety of symptoms and concerns. If after reviewing the self-care information and you are certain you still need an appointment, you are welcome to schedule one online or by calling the Employee Clinic at (603) 862-HLTH (4584) to speak with a Nurse.
Please complete and bring the following forms with you to your appointment:
- Medical Questionnaire
- Patient Registration Information
- Financial Responsibility
- Massage Therapy In-Take Form
Please bring your University ID (or picture ID if you are a dependent), insurance card and some form of payment with you to each visit.
- About Us
- Medical Services
- Education/Counseling Services
- Incoming Student Information
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2014/2015
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2013/2014
- Who Can Use Health Services and Fees
- Concern for a Friend
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Complementary Health Services
- Massage Therapy
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Employee Clinic
- Resource Library
- Health Withdrawals