Obligatory Disclaimer: The content contained herein is current and accurate to the best of our knowledge. Any opinions expressed are the solely the opinions of the contributing editors and may not reflect those of the Graduate Student Senate or the Graduate School.
Community Guide Table of Contents
1. What this guide will (and will not) do for you.
2. So you want to go to grad school? Things to think about...
3. Who’s who in the Graduate School.
4. Talking the talk -- glossary of local terms and phrases
5. OK, I’m here. Now what? Things to do during your first week on campus.
6. On-campus services -- what’s offered and where to find them.
7. Transportation and Parking
9. Tuition, fees and taxes -- general financial information
10. Need more money? Sources of additional funding...
12. UNH Student Organizations and Clubs
13. What to do for fun in New Hampshire (and New England)