UNH Faculty Senate
Motion on lecturers' salaries and
MOTION # XVII-M19
on lecturers’ salaries and contracts
1. Motion presenter: Michael Ferber
2. Dates of Faculty Senate discussion: 4/29/2013 and 5/6/2013
3. Motion: The Faculty Senate welcomes the steps taken by COLA to increase lecturers’ salaries annually and to establish a practice by which lecturers will be offered contracts for increasing lengths of time. Though some flexibility may be necessary, we ask that these steps serve as the model for all the colleges.
4. Senate action: passed with thirty-one ayes, three nays and one abstention.
5. Senate chair’s signature: Willem deVries
Forwarded to: President Mark Huddleston, on 6/19/2013
Forwarded to: Provost John Aber, on 6/19/2013
Forwarded to: Lisa MacFarlane, Senior Vice Provost for Academic Affairs, on 6/19/2013
Forwarded to: all college deans, on 6/19/2013
Forwarded to: all department chairs, on 6/19/2013
Click HERE to return to the main Motions page.