UNH Faculty Senate
Motion on lecturer observers to
the Faculty Senate
MOTION # XVII-M20
on lecturer observers to the Faculty Senate
1. Motion presenter: Michael Ferber
2. Dates of Faculty Senate discussion: 4/29/2013 and 5/6/2013
3. Motion: As of the fall semester the Faculty Senate will invite two non-voting representatives from the Lecturers Council to attend Faculty Senate meetings, with the right to speak on any subject.
4. Senate action: passed with twenty-nine ayes, four nays and two abstentions.
5. Senate chair’s signature: Willem deVries
Forwarded to: President Mark Huddleston, on 6/19/2013
Forwarded to: Provost John Aber, on 6/19/2013
Forwarded to: Lisa MacFarlane, Senior Vice Provost for Academic Affairs, on 6/19/2013
Click HERE to return to the main Motions page.