UNH Faculty Senate
Motion on corresponding
administrators in the senate constitution
MOTION # XVI-M2
on corresponding administrators in the senate constitution
1. Motion presenter: Deb Kinghorn
2. Date of Faculty Senate discussion: 9/12/2011
3. Rationale: Since the titles and purviews of some administrators have changed, the senate’s Constitution and Bylaws should be updated to reflect this change.
4. Motion: The section on the corresponding administrators in the Faculty Senate Constitution and Bylaws should be changed to show the title of the corresponding administrator for the Student Affairs Committee as Vice President for Student and Academic Services and the titles of the corresponding administrators for the Research and Public Service Committee as Senior Vice Provost for Research and Senior Vice Provost for Engagement and Academic Outreach.
5. Senate action: passed unanimously.
6. Senate chair’s signature: Larry Prelli
Forwarded to: President Mark Huddleston, on, September 14, 2011
Forwarded to: Provost John Aber, on September 14, 2011
Forwarded to: Lisa MacFarlane, Senior Vice Provost for Academic Affairs, September 14, 2011
Click HERE to return to the main Motions page.