1. Complete the COLA Center for Study Abroad application checklist.
In addition to the requirements listed in the checklist, a complete Cambridge Summer Program Application will include the following:
2. A non-refundable $35 application fee*, made out to University of New Hampshire
3. The completed Cambridge Program Supplement form
4. One letter of recommendation from a professor who has had the student in a class
* The $35 application fee will be waived for students who submit a complete application before the January 25 early submission deadline.
Invitations for the spaces available are extended on a rolling basis to students who have provided all of the above items.
Early Submission Application Deadline: January 25
Normal Application Deadline: EXTENDED TO March 27!