Welcome to Our Alumni Roster
2000 & up | 1990s | 1980s | 1970s | 1960s
Please note: Alumni are alphabetized according to the last names they had as UNH students. Send additions or changes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Patty Adams '83, Beverly, Mass. Freelance textbook editor.
- Bryan Alexander '89, Los Angeles. West Coast deputy bureau chief, People magazine.
- Maureen Anderson '89, Salem, NH.
- Jill Arabas '82, Glen Ridge, NJ. Assistant business editor, The Associated Press, New York.
- Todd Balf '83, Beverly, Mass. Freelance writer.
- Bruce Ballenger '85 master's, '95 Ph.D., Boise, Idaho. Professor of English, Boise State College.
- Bob Barrett '88, Abington, Mass.
- Joe Battenfeld '83, Roslindale, Mass. Political editor, Fox 25 News, Boston.
- Kim Billings '81, Kittery Point, Maine. Director, UNH News Bureau.
- Cara Bonta Coffey '88, Greenwich, Conn. Editorial production manager, Envision Pharma, Southport, Conn.
- Joel Brown '81, Boston. Writes the "TV Tonight" column for the New York Times Syndicate and runs the Web site http://www.hubarts.com.
- Gerald (Ged) Carbone '82, Peace Dale, R.I. Reporter, Providence Journal Bulletin.
- Carmelle Caron Druchniak '80. Senior communications manager, Stonyfield Farm, Londonderry, NH.
- Matthew Case '89, Camp LeJeune, N.C. Naval hospital administrator.
- Dennis Cauchon '81, Charlottesville, Va. Assistant national editor, USA Today.
- Gregory T. Cope '80, Francestown, N.H., runs a woodworking business, New Hampshire historic sash and windows.
- Lois Moore Cyr '84, Castine, Maine.
- Steve Damish '83, Raynham, Mass. Managing editor, The Enterprise, Brockton.
- Michael D'Antonio '81, Long Island, N.Y. Freelance writer.
- Pam Dey Vossler '81, Darien, Conn. Creative services director, Better Homes and Gardens magazine.
- Karen DiConza Andreas '88, Salem, Mass. Publisher, Salem News.
- Nate Dow '80. Sunday sports editor, Boston Herald, and freelance music and film critic.
- Brendan DuBois '82, Exeter, NH. Fiction writer. www.brendandubois.com
- Teresa Dudek '87, Manchester, NH.
- Cheryl Dulak-Morris '84, Manchester, NH. Reporter, The Telegraph, Nashua.
- Susan Flynn Leighton '89, Beverly, Mass. Feature writer, Salem News.
- Laura Flynn McCarthy '81, Bow, NH. Freelance magazine writer.
- Joe Friedman '82, Rowayton, Conn. Associate director, NBC Nightly News and Dateline NBC.
- Rachel Gagne Collins '81, York, Maine. Freelance writer.
- Beth Germano '83, W. Roxbury, Mass. Reporter, WBZ-TV, Boston.
- John Gold '84, Saco, Maine. Web site designer.
- Julie Grasso '84, Haverhill, Mass. Staff writer, Liberty Mutual, Boston.
- Alan Greenwood '81. Sports editor, The Telegraph, Nashua.
- Amy Grossman Dunkle '83, Brookings, South Dakota. Managing editor, Brookings Register.
- Julia Hanauer-Milne '85, Durham, Maine. Elementary school teacher, Cumberland/North Yarmouth.
- Tim Hilchey '84, Paris. Copy desk supervisor, Bloomberg Marketplace at the International Herald Tribune.
- Jennifer Hilliard '84, Cockeysville, MD. House counsel, Senior Campus Living Inc., Baltimore.
- Andrea Holbrook '82. News editor, Eagle-Tribune, North Andover, Mass.
- Karen Honeycutt '82. Assistant professor of sociology and mass media, Keene State College.
- Art Illman '80, chief photographer, Community Newspapers, Framingham, Mass.
- Joy Jacobson '83, Brooklyn, New York. Freelance writer, editor, poet.
- Dana Jennings '80, Upper Montclair, NJ. Deputy. editor/culture editor, New Jersey section, New York Times.
- Rick Kampersal '89, Lynnfield, Mass. Director of executive communications, Fidelity Investments, Boston.
- Deirdre Wilson Kartstein '83, Beverly, Mass. Features editor, The Boston Parents' Paper.
- Dot Kasik '89 master's, '98 Ph.D., Portsmouth, NH. Service learning office, UNH.
- Paul Keegan '80, New York. Freelance writer.
- Kathryn Kross '82, Washington, D.C. Washington broadcast director, Bloomberg News.
- Jay Kumar '89, Beverly, Mass. Managing editor, HCPro, Marblehead.
- Ellen Kunes '81, New York. Editor in chief, Health magazine.
- Gary Langer '80, New York. Director of polling, ABC News.
- Diane Loiselle '83, St. Petersburg, Fla. High school teacher.
- Jackie MacMullan Boyle '82, Westford, Mass. Sports columnist, Boston Globe.
- Nancy Marrapese '82, North Quincy, Mass. Sportswriter, Boston Globe.
- Joanne Marino '89, Somerville, Mass.
- Susan Galipault Mattei '81, Shelburne, Mass.
- Laura Meade Kirk '80, N. Attleboro, Mass. Reporter, Providence Journal-Bulletin, and adjunct professor, Rhode Island College.
- Kris Snow Millard '85, Portland, Maine.
- Lisa Miller '80, Somersworth, NH. Associate professor of journalism, UNH.
- Tom Mooney '82, reporter, Providence Journal.
- Margaret Morrill '89, Concord, NH. Program specialist, NH Dept. of Health and Human Services.
- Bill Nader '81, Hong Kong. Executive director for racing, Hong Kong Jockey Club.
- Rob O'Regan '83. Executive news editor, PC Week, Medford, Mass.
- Elissa Paquette '84, Wolfeboro, NH. Instructional support, Brewster Academy.
- Susan Pocharski '87, Westport, Conn. Entertainment editor, Ladies Home Journal.
- Christopher Pollett '88. Principal, Rye Junior High School, Rye, NH.
- Maggie McKowen Rantz '84, Boca Raton, Fla. Freelance editor.
- Cheryl Rock '82. Assistant metro editor, Eagle-Tribune, N. Andover, Mass.
- Matt Sanner '89, San Francisco. Freelance technology writer.
- Julie Schiro Doyle '82. Assistant director of development research, UNH Foundation.
- Peter Schlesinger '83, Lima, Peru. Ecological scientist working for Carbon Decisions International.
- Margaret Shirley '84 master's. Newburyport, Mass.
- Marla Smith '87. Duxbury, Mass. Founder, Back Porch Soap Company.
- Jonathan Steiner '86, Bradford, NH. Director of marketing and member relations, NH Municipal Association.
- Nancie Stone '82 master's, Dunbarton, NH. English teacher, Pinkerton Academy, Derry.
- Virginia Stuart '80 master's, Durham, NH. Writer/editor, UNH.
- Kevin Sullivan '81, London. Reporter, Washington Post.
- Paul Sweeney '87, Wilmington, Mass. Sports information director, Tufts University.
- Paul Tolme '89, Arcata, Calif. Newsweek correspondent, Ski Magazine contributing writer and freelancer focusing on environment and recreation. Paul’s web site.
- Paula Tracy Cowie '83, Rumney, NH. Staff writer, The Union Leader.
- Barbara Walsh '81, Winthrop, Maine. Freelance writer.
- Amanda Waterfield Brodkin '89, Ypsilanti, Mich.
- Terry Williams '80, Derry. Publisher, The Telegraph, Nashua.
- Jean Buchanan Corson Wolff '82, Lee, NH.
Dana Jennings '80 is the 2010 Donald Murray Visiting Journalist at UNH. Learn more.
Books by Alumni
Other pages on this website that might be of interest to Alumni:
Visiting Journalist Program
Dennis Cauchon '81 covered the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina for USA Today.
Beth Germano '83 reports for WBZ-TV, Channel 4 in Boston.
Gary Langer, polling director of ABC News, with the late Peter Jennings.
Joe Battenfeld '83 is political editor for Fox 25 News in Boston.
Jackie MacMullan '82, sports columnist and associate editor of the Boston Globe, appears frequently on TV sports shows
Paul Sweeney '87 is sports information director at Tufts University.