Welcome to Our Alumni Roster
2000 & up | 1990s | 1980s | 1970s | 1960s
Please note: Alumni are alphabetized according to the last names they had as UNH students. Send additions or changes to email@example.com.
- Sandra Abbott '99, Nashua. Library media specialist, Bicentennial Elementary School.
- Alyssa Aldrich '90, Lee, NH.
- Tammy Annis '90, Epsom, NH. Media relations specialist, High Point Communications Group, Bow.
- Linnea Anderson Kirgan '93, Austin, Texas. Staff writer, Hoover's Online.
- Roi Aloupis Armstrong '93, Watertown, Mass. Fund coordinator, Scudder.
- David Aponovich '92. Content management strategist and director of marketing, ISITE Design Inc., Cambridge, Mass.
- Kim Armstrong Jackson '91. Owns a public relations agency, Bridgewater Corners, Vermont.
- Erica Auciello Murphy '95, Manchester. Director of communications and community relations, The Common Man family of restaurants, New Hampshire.
- Melissa Bane '92, Brookline, Mass. Senior analyst, interactive marketing strategies, The Yankee Group, Boston.
- Jane Bard '90, York Beach, Maine. Education coordinator, Children's Museum of Portsmouth.
- Jeff Bartlett '91, Ridgefield, Conn. Deputy online editor for autos, Consumer Reports.
- Holly Beaverstock '95. Neighbors editor, The Telegraph, Nashua.
- Holly Bedard '98, Manchester. Editor, The New Hampshire Mirror.
- Jessica Benson '96. Reporter, The Daily News, Newburyport, Mass.
- Michelle Blanchette '94. Co-owner, Wholly Scrap scrapbooking store, North Hampton, N.H.
- Melissa Blood Pride '97. Advertising sales, Boston Globe.
- Sandra Boncek Hume '92, Kansas. Freelance writer.
- Brian Bosworth '99. English teacher, Kittatinny Regional High School, Newton, N.J.
- Chris Bousquet '99. Eight-grade English teacher, Glastonbury, Conn.
- Lara Bricker '98. Reporter, Exeter News-Letter, Exeter, NH.
- Barb Briggs '91 master's, Newmarket, NH. Programmer, UNH Space Science Center.
- Byron Brown '94, Arlington, Virginia. Legal advisor on information issues, Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, D.C.
- Shana Brunye Hoch '97. Advertising manager, The Telegraph, Nashua.
- Joy Burke McDermott '95, Concord, NH. English teacher, Bow High School.
- Scott Burnell '95, Fredericksburg, Va. Public affairs officer, Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
- Kate Carey-Trull '94, East Windsor, CT. Freelance writer.
- Sean Carroll '91, Hoboken, NJ. Senior editor of PC Magazine's software, Internet and networking team.
- Lori Chamberland Gwyr, '98, Framingham, Mass. Night design editor, MetroWest Daily News.
- Rebecca Chase '95, Londonderry, NH.
- Linda Chestney '94 master's, Portsmouth, NH. Owner, Nicolin Fields Publishing.
- Lisa Chmelecki '95. Reporter, Sun-Journal, Lewiston, Maine.
- Mike Chmielecki '99, Nashua. Associate editor, BNP Media.
- Frank Coppola '98, Portsmouth. Assistant sports editor, Portsmouth Herald.
- Cara Costanzo '98, Charlotte, N.C. Copy editor, amcity.com.
- Karen Cox '95, Schenectady, NY. Editor, Empire Information Systems.
- Cathy Craig Fair, Boston.
- Mark Dagostino '92, Los Angeles. Staff writer, People magazine.
- Birger Dahl '92, Berkeley, Calif. Director of marketing, Give2Asia, San Francisco.
- Christine Danko '91. Senior editor, Captivate Network, Westford, Mass.
- Terri Danisevich '91, Macclesfield, England. Area sales manager for scientific solutions, ELGA Labwater.
- Laura Deame Marzi '91. Assistant vice president, Marketing, The Hartford, Simsbury, Connecticut.
- Ted Decker '92, Columbus, Ohio. Police reporter, Columbus Dispatch.
- Gina DiGregorio Aubin '92, Pembroke. English teacher, Bow High School.
- Signe DiPrizio Dugger '93, South Hadley, Mass. Development and public relations, Clarke School for the Deaf, Northampton.
- John Doherty '93, Hoboken, N.J., Senior Writer, Harrison Scott Publications.
- Tracy Donald Kittredge '96, Nashua. Editor, Parenting New Hampshire magazine.
- Lisa Downey Rodriguez '93, Orinda, Calif. VP Communications, Uplister Inc., Oakland.
- Jeremy Drown '99, Boston. Assistant regional editor, schoolsports.com.
- Sue Ducharme, '95, East Wakefield, NH. Freelance book editor, TextWorks-EquiText.
- Patrick Duffey '93, Haddonfield, NJ. Director of corporate marketing, SLACK Inc., Thorofare, NJ.
- Amy Dunham '99, Agoura Hills, California. Assistant to executive acquisitions editor, Sage Publications.
- Deanna Durnam Cayon '92, Wolfeboro, NH. Accounts director, Winnipesaukee Lumber.
- Erin Ellis Callahan '97. Executive editor, HCPro, Marblehead, Mass.
- Ariana Elmakiss Ziminsky '97, Northfield, NH. Owner, Two Cow Town Web design.
- Donny Emerick '91, Hampton, NH. Internet consultant.
- Michelle Emery '95. Associate director of communications and media relations, Southern New Hampshire University, Manchester.
- Catherine Fahy '94, Nantucket. Arts editor, The Inquirer and Mirror.
- Erin Farrell '93, Chelsea, Mass., High-tech public relations, Miller Shandwick Technologies.
- Julia Ferrante '93, Lewisburg, Penn. News bureau, Bucknell University.
- Michelle Firmbach '99. Public affairs, Irving Oil, Portsmouth.
- Tareah Fischer Gray '94, Bow, NH.
- Joe Flynn '92, Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Associate editor, golfweb.com, CBS Sportsline.
- Derek Folan '97. Assistant principal, Franklin High School, Franklin, Mass.
- Lisa Foley '99, Boston. Online content producer, Captivate Network, Westford.
- Bess Franzosa '90, Boston. Lawyer.
- Anita Katz Freed '92 master's, Danvers, Mass. Internet project manager, DCI, Andover.
- Kim Fusaro ’99, New York. Associate editor for books and special issues, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia.
- Cathy Gagne '94, Atlanta. Pilot and investigator, National Transportation Safety Board.
- Matt Garbati ’95. Spanish teacher, Salem (NH) High School.
- Donna Gaspar Jarvis '90. Education coordinator, Center for Cultural Exchange, Portland, Maine.
- Kristin George Porter '93, Charlestown, Mass. Marketing, Fidelty Investments.
- Jeff Glenn, '95, senior sales engineer, Dirig Software, Nashua.
- Krysten Godfrey Maddocks '96. Project specialist, Measured Progress, Dover.
- Nancy Goulet '95, Boston. Web designer, Genuity.com.
- Kevin Gray '95, Canterbury, NH. Sportswriter, The Union Leader, Manchester.
- Tricia Gray 'Hayes '95, lawyer, Nashua, NH.
- Katherine Dorr Gregg '93, Easthampton, Mass.
- Rebecca Griffin '97. Editor, Strategies for Health Care Compliance, HCPro, Marblehead, Mass.
- Jason Grucel '98, Portsmouth, NH. Director of marketing and corporate communications, The Taylor Research & Consulting Group, Portsmouth.
- Stacy Grugnale '90, Breckenridge, Colorado. Newspaper publisher.
- Jessica Haag Lewis ’95. Spanish teacher, Pinkerton Academy, Derry.
- Rebecca Haas '91, Portland, Oregon. Founding partner, Revolution public relations.
- Colin Haley '93, Milton, Mass. Editor, internetnews.com.
- Matt Hall '94, San Diego, Calif. Reporter, San Diego Union Tribune.
- Carolyn Handy '95 master's, Putney, Vt. Freelance writer.
- Denise Hart '96 master's, Barrington, NH. Freelance writer.
- Mike Hayward '94, Lebanon, NH. Hayward Refrigeration.
- Shelly Hopey '99. Senior writer, V!va Travel Guides.
- Linda Hyatt Young '92, Cambridge, VT. Assistant Professor / writing specialist, Plattsburgh State University, Plattsburgh, NY.
- Melissa Inglis-Elliott '91, Effingham, N.H. Production manager, Math Solutions Publications, Sausalito, California.
- Laurie Jackman DiModica '91, Newton, Mass. Conference/publications director, National Managed Health Care Congress, Burlington, Mass.
- Brent Jones '96, San Francisco. Instructor, graduate writing program, California College of the Arts, and co-editor of the literary journal Eleven Eleven.
- Ali Jurta Westcott '93, Warner, NH. Director of Marketing and Communications, Concord Litho Group.
- Carole Kadlec Matthews '91. Senior editor for special projects, inc.com, Charlestown, Mass.
- David Katz '96, Braintree, Mass. Photography student and freelance writer.
- Barbara Keenan '95 master's, Somerville, Mass. Reporter, Standard Publishing, Boston.
- Stacy Kendall Trites '90. Wolfeboro, NH. Writer, Granite State News and freelance.
- Madeleine Kerr '93. Los Angeles. Graduate student in library science/information technology, and freelance research editor, Architectural Digest magazine.
- Daniel Kloeffler '99. Reporter and anchor, MSNBC, New Jersey.
- Suzanne Klunk '95. Portsmouth.
- Kathryn Koch '95. Plymouth, Mass. Reporter, MPG Newspapers.
- Kara Kuzirian '97. Reporter, Woonsocket (RI) Call.
- Kim LaChance '97. Long Beach, California. Freelance writer and editor.
- Laura LaPierre '92 master's. Santa Clara, California. Assistant professor of communication and women's studies, Santa Clara University.
- Lynne Yorke LaPlante Castonguay '95.
- Michelle LaRoche '94. Highland Park, N.J. Editor of training and recruiting for Dow Jones Newswires in the Americas.
- Mark Larson '97. Fourth-grade teacher, Uncasville, Conn.
- Malinda Lawrence '92. Washington, D.C. Prosecutor, white collar fraud, U.S. Department of Justice.
- Gail Leach Carvelli '91. Pawtucket, R.I. Director of strategy and content, (add)ventures, Providence.
- Peter LeBlanc '99. Nashua. Sports copy editor, The Telegraph.
- Melissa Lima '95. Editor, Course Technology Co., Cambridge, Mass.
- Andrew Longeteig '99. Portland, Oregon. Communications specialist, American Red Cross.
- Christine Looby '97 master's. West Hartford, Conn. Assistant director of college relations, St. Joseph College
- Lea Lorber Martin '98, Nashua. Editor, Great Source Education Group, Wilmington, Mass.
- Alisha MacLean McDevitt '95, Bedford, N.H. News director, WMUR-TV, Manchester.
- Theresa MacPhail '94. Ph.D. candidate in medical anthropology, UC-Berkeley.
- Rebecca Mahoney '99, Tampa, Florida. Information services writer and editor, PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Maria Noel Mandile Groves '99, Allenstown. Clinical herbalist and freelance health journalist. Wintergreen Botanicals.
- Pamela Margaritis Langone '93. Communications director, Easter Seals NH, Manchester.
- Beth Marzoli Tripp '98, Commerce Township, Michigan. Freelance copy editor.
- Carolina Mata '90. Director, KitchenAid innovation, Whirlpool Corp., Benton Harbor, Michigan.
- Kerry McCarthy '97, San Francisco. Online magazine editor.
- Molly McCarthy '99, Syracuse, N.Y. Writer/editor, office of communications, LeMoyne College.
- Karen McDonald Morrissey '90, Haverhill, Mass. Events director, Simmons College, Boston.
- Eileen McEleney Woods '91, Upton, Mass. Layout/makeup/slot editor, Boston Globe.
- David Melanson '99, Lexington, Kentucky. Information specialist, external affairs office, University of Kentucky.
- Jenn Menendez '97, Portland, Maine. Sportswriter, Portland Press Herald.
- Ryan Mercer '96, Winooski, Vermont. Chief photographer, Burlington Free Press.
- David Moore '91, Concord, NH.
- Chris Morris '96, Windham, NH. Copy editor, Boston Globe.
- Laurie Morrissey '93 master's, Hopkinton. Assistant director of publications, St. Anselm College.
- Michelle Morrissey '97, Beverly, Mass. Director of publications, Brooks School, Andover, Mass.
- Kate Morse Yeomans '95, Newburyport, Mass. Freelance writer and editor of Maptech's Embassy Cruising Guides for mariners. Kate's site.
- Kurt Mullen '94, Boxford, Mass.
- Colleen Murphy '93, Irvington, N.Y.
- Sarah Nielsen '96, New York. Special events coordinator, Rolex.
- Jeff Novotny. Sports copy editor, Concord Monitor.
- Kim O'Brien Root '94, Newport News, Va. Reporter, Daily Press.
- Erin O'Leary '99, Monterey, Calif. Army specialist, Russian linguist.
- Rachael O'Neil Abell '98, Beverly, Mass. Sr. Proposal Manager, Oracle, Burlington.
- Joe Oberkrieser '99. Night editor, Eagle-Tribune, N. Andover, Mass.
- Mike Olliver '90, Arlington, VA. Post-production manager, Henninger Video.
- David Olson '92. Editor in chief, Salem News, Mass.
- Heather Osborne '92, Los Angeles.
- Jason Ouellette '95, Biddeford, Maine. Sportswriter, Journal-Tribune.
- Tim Ouellette, '91, Nashua, NH. Computer World magazine.
- Paula Pisani '93, Santa Barbara, Calif. Copy editor, Santa Barbara News-Press.
- Emily Polk '98, Northampton, Mass. Senior editor, Corporate Social Responsibility Newswire.
- Marne Perreault '91. Director of giving, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Harvard University.
- David Pugh '93, New York. Vice president, asset management technology, NBC Universal.
- Brendan Quigley '96, Norwood, Mass. Rock musician and crossword-puzzle constructor. More.
- Sarah Quinn '99, Portland, Maine. Editor, Portland Press Herald, writer for Newser.com.
- Mark Quirk '96, Rochester, NH. Sportswriter, Foster's Daily Democrat.
- Katelynn Randall '93, Lee, NH.
- Jody Record '95, Portsmouth, NH. Editor, Campus Journal, UNH.
- Jennifer Reilly '95, Dracut, Mass.
- Lauren Richenburg Libitz '99, Somerville, Mass. Corporate communications specialist, Genzyme, Cambridge.
- Nancy Roberts Trott '90, Seattle. Regional news director for Western bureaus, Associated Press.
- Gail Robertson '91, Portsmouth, NH. Customer service, Timberland.
- Sue Robinson '94, Madison, Wisc. Assistant professor of journalism and communication, University of Wisconsin.
- Jon Root '94. Page designer, Fall River Herald News, Mass.
- Courtney Roskilly '98, Medford, Mass. Marketing associate, Digitas, Boston.
- Tammy Ross '95. High school English teacher, Wilmington, Mass.
- Barbara Rummler '96, Rye Beach, NH. Freelance editor.
- Emily Saarela '93, Kansas City. Senior managing editor, Transmission & Distribution World and Energy Manager magazines.
- Glenn Sabalewski '92, Barrington, NH. Managing editor of production, Seacoast Newspapers.
- Clay Sauls '94, New Orleans.
- Ed Sawyer '91, Plymouth, NH. Freelance photographer and website designer.
- Marina (Flis) Schauffler '91 (master's), Falmouth, Maine
- Elliot Scharff '99, San Diego. Web support and quality assurance manager, Luth Research Inc.
- Jason Schreiber '96, Fremont, NH. Correspondent, The Union Leader.
- Julie Schum Kirkwood '98, health and science writer, Eagle-Tribune, N. Andover, Mass.
- Tapley Shepherd Trudell '99, San Antonio, Texas. Librarian, San Antonio Public Library.
- Michelle Silvestri '98, Ossipee, NH. Proposal specialist, Cabletron Systems, Rochester.
- Hilary Smiley Marshall '97. Director of the annual fund, Mass General Hospital, Boston.
- Laura Snyder Smith '94, Kennebunk, Maine. Editorial designer, York County Coast Star.
- Karen Spiller '97, senior media relations representative, BAE Systems, Nashua.
- Chris Spring '98, Assistant District Attorney, Middlesex County, Mass.
- Jennifer Spugnardi, '98, Poughkeepsie, N.Y. Copy editor, Poughkeepsie Journal.
- Paula St. Louis-Shute '92, Villa Park, Ill.
- Jennifer Stanley '92. Investment consultant, AIS Group, Wilton, Conn.
- Andrew Steere '97, Dover, NH. Photographer.
- Helen Stock '95, Nashua, NH. Reporter, The Telegraph.
- Laurie Storey-Manseau '93 master's, Hopkinton. Principal, StoreyManseau LLC marketing and public relations, Concord, NH.
- Fiona Strater Robinson '93, Kittery, Maine. Editor-in-chief, Seafood Business magazine and editor, Kosher Today, Portland.
- Lydia Strohl '90, Pittsburgh, Penn. Freelance writer.
- Erin Sullivan Squeglia '91, Belmont, Mass., Director of Publishing and Product Delivery, Forrester Research, Cambridge.
- Donovan Taylor '92, Nashua, NH. Reporter, Milford Cabinet.
- Julia Thompson '95, Portsmouth.
- T.D. Thornton '90, Rowley, Mass. Writer specializing in thoroughbred racing.
- Annmarie Timmins '90, Concord. Reporter, Concord Monitor
- Jon Van Fleet '97, Nashua, NH. Regional editor, The Telegraph.
- Jenn Vento, '98, Portsmouth, NH.
- Lisa Viall Mento '92. Librarian, Goodspeed Opera House, East Haddam, Conn.
- Wendy Walsh Brown '93. Reporter, Santa Fe New Mexican.
- Kellie Wardman O'Reilly '91, Goffstown, NH.
- Rick Watrous '93 master's, Concord, NH. Freelance writer and teacher.
- Nathan Webster '95, Stratham, NH. Freelance writer and photojournalist, MFA student at UNH.
- Pete Welburn '91, Arlington, Va. Vice president and general manager, Netviz software.
- Kimberly Wilson '94, Pompano Beach, Florida.
- Lisa Wolff '97, Portland, Maine. Managing editor, Gourmet News, Yarmouth.
Dana Jennings '80 recently published a book entitled Sing Me Back Home: Love, Death and Country Music. Learn more.
Books by Alumni
Other pages on this website that might be of interest to Alumni:
Visiting Journalist Program
Daniel Kloeffler '99, reporter and anchor, MSNBC.
Ali Jurta Westcott '93 is director of marketing for Concord Litho Group.
Fiona Strater Robinson '93 is editor-in-chief of Seafood Business magazine in Maine.
Terri Danisevich '91 lives in England and is a sales manager for scientific equipment.
After 10 years as a reporter, Karen Spiller '97 is now a senior media relations executive at BAE Systems.
Maria Noel Groves '99 is an herbalist and writes about health topics.
Birger Dahl '92 spent a year traveling Asia before becoming marketing manager for the nonprofit organization Give2Asia.
Sue Robinson '94 is an assistant professor of journalism at the University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Karen McDonald Morrissey '90 is events director at Simmons College in Boston.
Frank Coppola '98 is a sports editor and writes a fantasy sports column.
Lauren Richenburg '95 is an internal communications specialist for Genzyme Corporation.
Nancy Roberts Trott '90, regional news director for Western bureaus, Associated Press.
As an automotive journalist, Jeff Bartlett '91 has driven a thousand cars in a dozen years.
Sean Carroll '91 has built a career in computer publications.
Ariana Elmakiss Ziminsky '97 works at home as a Web designer and consultant.
Laurie Storey-Manseau '93 runs a public relations firm in Concord.
Kate Morse Yeomans '95 has her boat captain's license and writes about boating.
Jenn Menendez '97 covers sports for the Portland Press-Herald in Maine.
Matt Hall '94 covers City Hall for the San Diego Union Tribune.
Among other writing tasks for the Eagle-Tribune, Julie Kirkwood '98 has a gardening blog called Yard Dirt.
On the Outer Banks of North Carolina, reporter Kim O'Brien Root '94 waits with a photographer for Hurricane Isabel to make landfall.