The vision for the University of New Hampshire's Writing Academy is to enhance faculty members' scholarly careers. We seek to broaden the number and diversity of faculty who publish their scholarship and are awarded proposals by external funders to enhance their scholarship and engagement agendas.
To support our vision, the Academy goals are to:
- Enhance faculty scholars' emerging or established scholarly agendas
- Catalyze interactions among scholars and scholarly coaches to create robust and productive scholarly agendas
- Provide information and access to colleagues with successful publication and grant records to learn about successful writing and/or proposal development strategies
- Encourage scholars to develop a team approach to enhance publication and grant writing success
- Provide information and access to on-campus scholarly and proposal writing and submission resources
- Create opportunities among faculty for multidisciplinary scholarship and engagement