Outreach & Engagement Director
- Developing and sustaining relationships with nonprofits, foundations and policy makers in New Hampshire.
- Helping to coordinate new Carsey research focusing on the energy burden facing vulnerable families in Northern New England; working with a variety of external stakeholders to identify information needs on the demand side of energy which can help shape future research projects.
- Coordinating a new partnership between the Carsey Institute and UNH Manchester to develop an applied research agenda focused on fostering increased understanding of the challenges facing small cities; listening to external stakeholders to identify immediate research needs and opportunities.
- Working with Dean Woolever and other UNHM based faculty and staff to determine how a new and expanded urban research agenda fits into the larger work of outreach and engagement at UNHM.
- Engaged Scholar's Final Report