Division of Science and Technology
- Focusing on real-world projects across the computing curriculum at UNH Manchester, particularly for nontraditional students, in which content and activities are informed by external stakeholders, such as high tech industry partners who hire, train and promote computing professionals.
- Utilizing an alternative instructional delivery model: real-time online classroom collaborations that capture the effectiveness of teaching and learning science and technology in traditional face-to-face classrooms.
- Developing and sustaining partnerships with stakeholders in the Computer Information Systems UNH-Manchester program.
- Provides avenues for UNH-Manchester students to serve the community with course projects tailored to community needs, while the community contributes to the curriculum's relevance by sharing real-world computing projects.
- Engaged Scholar's Final Report