Department of Sociology
College of Liberal Arts
- Develop and evaluate educational interventions (e.g., social marketing campaigns and software tools) that engage community members to be active bystanders in the prevention of sexual and relationship violence and stalking.
- Develop evaluation strategies that assess community attitudes following public health interventions.
- Investigated the prevalence of sexual and relationship violence, stalking and emotional abuse among New Hampshire residents ages eighteen and over.
- Centers for Disease Control
- Department of Justice
- Department of Defense
- New Hampshire Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence
- University of Massachusetts at Lowell
- NH Department of Health and Human Services
- US Army in Europe
- US Military in United States
- Other college campuses