Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
College of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Collaborating with CS faculties to submit two proposals to NSF. The topics are the investigation of the intermittent error detection and correction methods for large‐scale multiprocessor SoC systems and validation of the feasibility of applying the network Mission‐meeting model in network‐on‐chip applications.
- Collaborating with faculties in the Chemistry department and work with Nanoscale
- Science & Engineering Center for High‐rate Manufacturing to assess the reliability and feasibility of their new devices and manufacturing techniques
- Collaborating with faculties in the Mechanical department to apply error control coding principles to the control system for aerospace, spaceship and human‐robotic systems
- Developing three courses related to my research