Department of Mechanical Engineering and the Materials Science Program
College of Engineering and Physical Sciences
Office of the Senior Vice Provost for Engagement and Academic Outreach
- Improve bulk metal deformation processes through analytical modeling, numerical simulations, material characterization, and process innovations.
- Investigate energy reduction technologies for industry to improve profitability of companies while addressing environmental concerns.
- National Science Foundation
- NH Innovation Research Center
- National Institute of Standards and Technology