Department of Economics
Whittemore School of Business and Economics
Institute on Disability
- Investigate the factors and policies that influence the employment of people with disabilities.
- Use of national-level secondary data sources (survey and administrative data).
- Center grants with National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR).
- Interagency Personnel Agreement (IPA) with National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Faculty at Hunter College and Cornell, Syracuse, and Rutgers universities
- Mathematica Policy Research and the American Association of People with Disabilities
- Faculty from the London School of Economics
- Richard Rorty
- Former Graduate Students