Department of Civil Engineering
College of Engineering and Physical Sciences
Office of the Senior Vice Provost for Research
- Investigate and develop new methodologies for reducing introduction of bioaccumulative chemicals into aquatic food chains from sediments.
- Analyze system-wide environmental and social elements of sustainability in complex environments such as communities, production of bio-based fuels and materials.
- National Science Foundation
- Strategic Environmental Research Development Program
- Environmental Protection Agency
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- NH Sea Grant
- Environmental Security Technology Certification Program
- US Army Corps
- US Navy
- US EPA
- City of Manchester
- City of Portsmouth