Professor and Chair
Department of Sociology
College of Liberal Arts
- A national survey investigating cross-sectional trends in American Catholics’ identity commitments amid their contestation of official church authority.
- An analytical interrogation of the meaning and relevance of intellectual claims of a post-secular reality in Western society.
- A qualitative study of economic development and community change in Coos County
- Anonymous Donor, Catholic University of America
- The Center for the Study of Culture and Values, Catholic University of America
- The Neil and Louise Tillotson Fund of the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation
- William D’Antonio, Catholic University of America
- Mary Gautier, Georgetown University
- Greg Smith, The Pew Forum