Department of Hospitality Management
Whittemore School of Business and Economics
- Integrating sustainable practices into business and hospitality curriculum.
- Understanding consumer purchase behavior and decision making considering:
- Product packaging
- Self-esteem/efficacy and information search
- Service quality expectations and performance standards
- Environmental concerns, attitudes and willingness to pay for sustainable products and services.
- Using tourism, festivals and events to assess attendee attitudes and beliefs about recycling.