The mission for the University of New Hampshire’s Research and Engagement Academy is to enhance faculty members’ scholarly careers.
We seek to broaden the number and diversity of faculty who submit proposals to external funders and who are awarded grants to enhance their scholarship and engagement agendas.
To support our vision, the Academy goals are to:
- Enhance scholars' relationships with and understanding of federal agencies and foundations;
- Encourage scholars to develop a team approach to enhance grant writing success;
- Provide information and access to on-campus proposal writing and submission resources;
- Provide information and access to colleagues with successful grant records to learn about successful strategies with federal agencies and foundations;
- Catalyze interactions among scholars and scholarly coaches to create robust and productive scholarly agendas;
- Create opportunities among faculty for multidisciplinary scholarship and engagement.