Interesting and thoughtful contributions about emotional intelligence are welcome (please submit them as e-mails to me -- see contact information).
Note that, though I will try to be fair and open in my decisions as to whether or not to post a contribution, for the present, there is no editorial board. That is, I retain full discretion as to whether or not to post the submission.
I will evaluate submissions according to:
the quality of the writing
- interest level
- relevance to emotional intelligence
- (where relevant) support of high-quality scientific reasoning and/or openness to empirical evidence
- length (shorter pieces -- < 1,000 words -- are preferred
For all authors, I pledge to:
check with you before I post anything of yours
- contribute editing, with your permission
...and, if I respond to what you have written with my own opinion piece or thought piece...
- I will show you my response before posting it, and allow you to comment on it.
- Give you the option to withdraw both your piece and my response (this latter policy is to reassure authors that my goal is to teach and learn on this site).