Matchbook's mission is to help you remember all the wonderful places you come across in your life. Whether it's a place you absolutely love or a newly discovered place you want to try, Matchbook is the way to keep them all conveniently organized.
Matchbook is hiring a senior editor to execute Matchbook's editorial strategy -- online, in app, and across social media platforms. We're looking for someone who is passionate about the New York City restaurant scene, possesses outstanding writing and editing skills and extensive social media experience, is excited about emerging digital trends, and is a creative thinker.
- Source, curate, write and edit content for all platforms (blog, in app, across social media)
- Identify new ways to inspire and engage the existing community and drive acquisition and engagement
- Manage, execute and optimize social media reporting, analytics and content calendars
- Collaborate with internal team (product, engineering)
- Outstanding writing, grammar, and communication skills
- Ability to deliver quality work in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Experience developing and executing multi-platform social media strategies, content calendars and tactical plans
- Experience managing a social media property on a daily basis
- Proven multi-tasker that can a manage several projects at once under tight deadlines and accommodate rapid changes