Julie Negrin, M.S., has been a cooking instructor, certified nutritionist, and program developer for over 15 years. She designs and executes wellness educational programs, gives nutrition and culinary presentations, leads training sessions and teaches e-Courses to professionals. She focuses on cooking, health, nutrition, and obesity prevention.
Primary purpose of this position is to help Julie upload, market and execute her eCourses. Paid position, 3-5 hours per week depending on workload with possibility of more hours as 2014 progresses. Perfect job for bachelor or graduate students. $10/hour
- Help launch two winter eCourses, Discover Your Calling in Food and Wellness and How to Monetize a Career in Food and Wellness (http://www.julienegrin.com/e_food_course.html)
- Help curate culinary and nutrition-related e-courses. This includes researching course content, interacting with students, and marketing e-courses.
- Manage social media accounts and analytics for twitter, LinkedIn.
- Create pages and posts in WordPress with media files including photos and recordings.
- Research trends in technology, web design and online education.
- Proficient in social media and technology (primarily LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Plus, and must know how to use Hootsuite)
- 1-2 years experience working with WordPress.
- Knowledgeable about nutrition, food, and current health topics.
- Excellent editing and writing skills for professional emails and social media posts.
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and multi-tasks at a high-performance level.
- Excellent researcher and super organized.
- Strong work ethic and reliable.
- Technology background, really familiar with different online platforms and comfortable exploring and mastering new software.
- Experience in uploading digital content, online marketing, e-commerce and online education.
- Experience with WordPress plug-ins related to e-commerce.
- Experience in lesson plan writing.
Prefer someone based in the Pacific Time zone but anywhere in the U.S. can work.