This holiday season we’re proud to host our second annual pop up shop at the Union Square Holiday Market. As a member of our holiday market staff, you’ll be responsible for engaging with customers, making sales, and maintaining the appearance of our booth.
This is a seasonal position. The market runs 7 days a week, November 21 — December 24. Hours are flexible, but most days will be broken up into two shifts (late morning — early afternoon; afternoon — evening).
- Be at the ready to engage customers, make sales, and ensure a great experience for all visitors to the booth
- Manage inventory and coordinate daily re-ups with our warehouse in Brooklyn
- Submit a summary of market activity on a daily basis, including customer feedback and customer experience issues
- Experience engaging with customers in a friendly and relaxed fashion a must. We strive to ensure an unparalleled customer experience, and place greater emphasis on education and friendly, enthusiastic conversation than pushing sales
- Previous retail experience a must
- Punctuality a must
- Familiarity with POS systems and inventory management a plus