Current Size: 100%
TimeCat- Schedule Appointments
As an accepted student at UNH registered for classes, you may utilize TimeCat to schedule an appointment with any staff member at DSS. You will need a blackboard account and ID to access this service. From there you can schedule several types of appointments, such as Prospective, Intake, Check-In, Accommodation letters, Technology Inquiry, or Technology Training.
To schedule an appointment:
- Go to https://www.unh.edu/timecat/
- Click on Disability Services for Students (DSS)
- Log in using your Blackboard username and password
- Go to 'Schedule New Appointments' and click on 'Student Appointments'
- Fill in all of the requested information including reason for appointment. Ensure you choose the correct type of appointment.
(note: after you have made your first appointment, the system will automatically save your ID# and cell phone #)
- Click 'continue'
- Choose the staff member
- Click on a green highlighted area during a time that you would like to make an appointment
- Then click 'Schedule Now'
You will be sent an email confirmation and reminder of this appointment. You can also choose to receive a text message reminder of this appointment.
- Clockwork Student Portal
- Clockwork Services - Student Portal
- Applying for Accommodations
- Accommodations Timeline
- Types of Accomodations
- Eligibility & UNH Documentation Guidelines
- Assessment/Diagnostician Referral Listing
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD) Guidelines
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (Pervasive Developmental Disorders)
- Chronic Disease/Medical Conditions Guidelines
- Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing (HOH) Guidelines
- Learning Disability Guidelines
- Physical Guidelines
- Psychological/Emotional Disorders Guidelines
- Temporary Medical Conditions Guidelines
- Assistive Technology
- Campus Accessibility Map
- DSS Classifieds
- Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Study Abroad
- UNH Service Animal Statement
- NH Vocational Rehabilitation
- President's Commission on the Status of People with Disabilities
- ADA Compliance at UNH; Affirmative Action and Equity office
- Veteran Support
- Become a Notetaker