Learning Disability Guidelines

Learning Disabilities


Registration materials consist of:

  1. Completed Accommodations & Services Request form
  2. The most recent:
    • Copy of Psycho-Educational Evaluation; or
    • Copy of Neuropsychological Evaluation
  3. It is also recommend to submit the most recent of the following documents from high school, if they exist:
    • Copy of IEP(s)
    • Copy of 504 Plan(s)
    • Copy of Summary of Performance (SOP) 

Transfer Students: If you were registered eligible for accommodations and services at another College or University, please have the Disability Services office send a letter of verification of accommodations & services to UNH DSS.  Please have them include the following on their letterhead:

  • Date(s)/length of time you were eligible for services.
  • Accommodations & services that were approved.