Gables Treatment for Colds

Dining Dollars

Dining Dollars is a great way to purchase necessities!

If you purchased a Campus Premier or Campus Plan, your Dining Dollars are added right to your account which is set up on your UNH ID card that acts like a debit card. At any time during the year, you can open an account on your ID card through the Dining/ID office and add as much or as little as you want to the account. When you make purchases at Dining locations, the amount of your transaction is subtracted from your total balance. There are no fees of any kind associated with this account. The balance carries from Fall to Spring semester. Any balance remaining at the end of meal service in May will be forfeited. Click here for more information.

Make cash deposits at:

  • Dining ID Office in Holloway Commons (cash or check only)
  • At one of our Dining Deposit Centers locations: The MUB (Memorial Union Building), Holloway Commons, Wildcatessen, Gables North Building, Dimond Library, Philbrook Dining Hall, McConnell Hall, Kendall Library, Serc C
  • On your electronic student account
Dining Dollars Logo
Cat's Cache Logo
VALUE Dollar for dollar - Works just like cash Dollar for dollar - Works just like cash
Albert's Albert's
  CornerStone 1926 CornerStone 1926
  Dunkin Donuts Philbrook Café
  Philbrook Café UNH Dairy Bar
  UNH Dairy Bar Union Court
  Union Court Wildcatessen
  Wildcatessen Zeke's Café
  Zeke's Café All Dining Halls
  All Dining Halls Durham Campus Vending Machines
  Durham Campus Vending Machines  
    And these other campus and off campus locations
WHY YOU NEED IT To purchase food and convenience items on campus at a discount To do laundry in the dorms (the machines only accept Cat's Cache) and to make purchases on and off campus conveniently by using you UNH ID card
THE DETAILS Dining Dollars carry from Fall to Spring semester. A remaining balance is non-refundable and expires at the end of the meal service in May Cat's Cache carries over from semester to semester and year to year and is fully refundable
  For more information, click here For more information, click here


Use your Dining Dollars at any of our retail locations, dining halls and on-campus vending machines!

Dining Dollars can be added at anytime during the school year until the second Friday of semester 2. Simply go to or, visit the Dining/ID Office located at Holloway Commons.

If your card is lost or stolen, protect your DD balance by reporting it immediately to the Dining/ID Office (603)862-1821 or suspend your card at